Jacksonville Community will be hosting the AFRP Leadership Program for young business professionals.
This event will be January 31st to February 2nd 2014, in Jacksonville, FL. For those that are interested, the Jacksonville community is looking for young professionals over 20 years of age.
The federation will pay for the hotel room and the event. If you are interested, please email Donald Bateh at email@example.com. The first six individuals that email will be able to attend.
The following is additional information:
The American Federation of Ramallah Palestine is seeking:
* Motivated individuals with a desire to lead and have an impact
* Individuals with sense of purpose (personal vision / goals)
* Individuals with a confidence that they can make a difference (not arrogance)
* Assertive Individuals who have the willingness to assert themselves to compete
* Psychologically fit individuals who have insight about themselves and empathy towards others
* Centered participants who are able to control their emotional impulses (emotional intelligence)
* Candidates with energy and the stamina to work long hours
Gain insight into the philosophy and rewards for Leadership Ramallah and learn and apply principles that foster growth, love for community and commitment to service.
– Exploring bicultural identities
– The Meaning of Leadership
– Communication: Listening to All Voices
– Finding Your Own Voice
– Working Together
* It’s a relationship building approach to leadership
* It’s about our character, not just our management style
Content will include speakers, discussion, self-assessments andinteractive Team Activities
Dates and Time:
AFRP Leadership Conference
January 31, 2014 – February 2, 2014
Held in Jacksonville, Florida
Hours will be Friday Night at Hotel, Saturday 2-1 from 9am to 5pm at the Ramallah Club, and Sunday 2-2 from 9am to 12pm at the Ramallah Club.