Pursuant to Article X Section 2 of the Constitution and By-Laws of the Ramallah Club of Jacksonville, the 2011 Annual Meeting will be held Sunday December 4th at 6PM at the Ramallah Club. Agenda items will include:
– Election of Officers and Board of Director positions.
– Board of Directors recommendations to change rental rules:
1. Increase member rental rate from $900 to $1000.
2. New rate of $1800 for renters who are non-profit organizations [501(c)3 or 501(c)7]
3. Member preparations one day before an event at a rate of $450 limited to 9AM-6PM.
4. Limit of two 2-hour visits for wedding planning, decorating, and other rental related activity limited to 9AM to 6PM. These visits cannot be used the day before an event. Kitchen facilities cannot be used during these visits.
5. For rental events over 250 people, a non-refundable caterer fee of $250 and refundable $250 caterer deposit shall apply.
RBPN Christmas Party
Tentative date of December 9th. More details coming soon.
RCCJ Christmas Party
Ho! Ho! Ho!….Christmas is almost upon us and the Ramallah Children’s Club of Jax would like you all to save the date of Sunday, December 11th for our spectacular Christmas Show party. The show starts at 5PM. The kids have been hard at work, practicing a “musical” show for the community to enjoy, thanks to our own talented member, Sommer Farhat. This party is free and open to all paid Ramallah Club members only.
In honor of the giving season, we ask that you bring in an unwrapped toy, which will be donated to a local charity to help a child have a happy Christmas. Also, please bring in a dessert to share. Light finger foods and, of course, hot cocoa will be provided. Last, but not least, please don’t forget your cameras because you never know who may “drop in” for a surprise visit!
If you have any questions, contact Christy Rukab at 904-268-6065